Fun Summer Finds!

In light of summer quickly approaching I thought I would share some fun summer finds from Etsy! Enjoy!

This season I have been loving Headbands {But that's not new!!}, funky belts, nacklaces, and home decor {I'm moving}.

Check out what I've found and share with us what you are loving this year!
{This is a re-post from my main blog: jamibalmet.blogspot.com}

Belt

{Polka Dot Flower Belt}
So Funky and Fun!


This would be oh so cute for all my summer dresses! :)


Doesn't yellow just scream summer?!?



So Fun and Flirty!


Necklaces:
There is something soo sweet about this necklace!



This necklace would go great with a cute summer dress!



Yummy!



Oh so Summery!


Fun Wall Art:
I love these unique and creative wall stickys!! So original!


Christian Wall Art at a great price and unique! What could be better?

What are your favorite summer finds this year?!?