Coupon.com Member

Did you know that you can become a member at Coupons.com? If you do you will have even more access to great deals!

ALSO do you shop at Safeway, Vons, Pavillion {all are the same company} and have a club card? Well did you know that from coupons.com you can add coupons right to your club card from the website! Yup then all you do is buy the item thats on the coupon and slide your card at the store and your discount will come right off!

Yup and all you need to set this up is your club card next to you. You simply type in the number on the back of the card once and coupons.com remembers it for you!

Wow! I am loving coupons.com more and more. I have never been a big coupner but I am starting to be!

Do you know of anyother great sites like this? Please share!!

{I have not recieved any compensation for this..I simply like spreading the word to my readers about great new offers!}