Books for Free!

Did you know that you can get books for free?!?


All you have to do is read the book and then write a review about the book {usually about 200 words}. That's it. Then the book is yours!

Okay this sounds like a paid ad but it's NOT! This is just how excited I am about this. I have recently discovered the wonderful world of book reviewing.

I have signed up with a few book review sites recently. Sign up is usually VERY easy. You fill out a little form and then wait for approval. After that they YOU pick the book that you want to review.
The biggest thing about this whole thing is that I didn't want to review books I didn't want to read because that is just boring and a waste of time! But you get to choose which ones you want to read and which you don't. Even if you don't like any of them for three months..no problem! Then as soon as your doen they will ship you another one.

Seriously I am SO excited about this! I love love love reading and this is a perfect way to fuel my book hunger without breaking the bank.

I have recieved two of my books already with many many more on the way. And one of the books was one I would have headed to the bookstore to buy!

Anway here are a few great sites to check out. All of them are Christian publishers or websites:
I review for BookSneeze

Join the Flock! LitFuse Publicity Group blogger 

Glass Road Public Relations

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network

I have also contacted a publisher once and told them I would like to review one of their new books and they shipped it out to me the next day! This is really an exciting thing to me!

Let me know if you have any questions about this...I know I did when I first started!
And do you know of any other great sites such as the ones above?