Click Emails-Make More Money!

This website is very similar to the last website I featured. Go check out my last post to find out more. These websites are sooo very similar in fact, I'm sure they are owned by the same company.

This one is called InboxDollars.

So the gist of the website is the same. They send you 2-5 emails a day and you click on the emails (they are Ads) and confirm that you read them. I have not had very much time lately so this is all I end up doing. But if you have more time on your hands then there are great opportunites to make money taking surveys and even playing games!

And you get $5 just for signing up! This is a very simple and easy to use website and while you don't make a ton of money off of it, it is still super simple and easy to make money.

Check InboxDollars HERE to sign up!